Friday, May 21, 2010

Blogger's Quilt Festival







 Amy over at Amy's Creative Side is hosting an online quilt show. A Blogger's Quilt Festival... How cool is that?? A virtual quilt show!!! You can wear whatever you want. Who's going to know? I'm thinking you can even touch the quilts!! No white glove ladies at this show. Check it out, be inspired, make new friends, be amazed!!

Here is my entry. I know it's called Fox and Geese. I believe I got the pattern from Quilters Newsletter Magazine way back when...calicoes were HOT. But apparently I forgot to put a label on my quilt. When I taught at the local quilt shop here, I stressed the importance of putting a label on your quilt. Heck...I even taught a label making class. Go figure. Anyway, I had this quilt professionally quilted and it has a place of honor on my bed.

Fox and Geese

Quilting Detail

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy the show. I can't wait to see everyone's quilts!




Click here to go there!