Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Baking


Today I made yummy Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. The recipe is a healthier version of carrot cake. You can find it here. I think next time I would use a little less nutmeg, as it is very strong. I also baked brownies, nothing low cal about them, but delicious.

 Here are the carrot cupcakes, I decorated them with jelly beans to make them look festive.


Then I dyed some Easter eggs. I put the names of my three children, Lauren, Alison and Sean on them. I also put my grandson, Julian's name on one. My children are grown and not at home. It has been a long time since we've decorated eggs. The Easter Bunny will hide them for my Julian to find tomorrow. I can't wait!



    Easter blessings to you and yours...

3 comments:

Roseanne said...

Your easter baking look very yummy . Love the eggs that you have dyed.

Jane said...

Yum!! Your carrot cupcakes look delicious!! And they are cakes!! Even better.

Hugs, Jane

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.