Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Block of the Month

A few months ago, I decided to do a block of the month quilt. So I made a little visit to one of my favorite online quilt shops, The Fat Quarter Shop. Clicked on over to their block of the month page and decided to get the Designer Mystery Block of the Month. Since I started a few months late, I received several blocks the first month I joined. Look how nicely each month's blocks are packaged. The instructions are very well written with a colorful illustration for each block.



I also purchased the finishing kit so that I will actually finish the quilt and not add another top to my UFO pile.
I am happy to report that I am all caught up and patiently waiting for the next block. The theme is flowers and the fabric line is Strawberry Fields by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda. Check out my blocks below.







Thanks for reading . . .

1 comment:

Jane said...

Denise, I love these blocks! So colorful and nicely done too! Great idea for a project.