Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Garden State

I Stults Farm

There's a reason why New Jersey is called the Garden State. We have the best home grown produce! There is nothing as good as fresh picked Jersey apples, berries, corn, cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini. . . A to Z and a whole lot more! I went to my favorite local farm and brought home some delicious produce. Years ago, I started bringing my children here to pick fruit and veggies right out of the field. The girls were in elementary school, my son was just a toddler. They are now in their 20's and 30's. I still love the tradition we started years ago, only now I pick my fruit and veggies right from the cart.

Raspberries

Some of the sweetest corn, I can make a meal out of this corn!

Cucumbers, peppers and tomatoes

Peaches
Have a delicious day!

No comments: