Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So I'm Back...

Thank you to Bradley the york for posting during my absence. I wish I could say I was on vacation all of this time. Actually I can say that...but it wouldn't be true. I've been snowed in all of this time. Snowed in since July??  Never happen...I hope. Actually, I've just been kind of lazy about blogging. I did change the design of my blog a few weeks ago, not sure I'm crazy about it but for now it will do. So I'm back and I will try to blog more often.

Here are some pictures of the twin terrors, Bradley and Bailey, in the snow. Sammy decided he wanted no part of it, so he stayed inside. The boys don't look too thrilled either, do they?

Do we have to do this?

I see the door, I'm making a run for it!

Last picture, I'm going in too!

This snow report brought to you by...

No comments: